• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Couple Great New B&M's

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
Last year I moved from Philadelphia to RI. When I did I left my favorite B&M and have been searching for a new haunt. Well lately I have had a little good luck. This weekend I was at my brother's in Springfield MA and we decided to go and check out a store local to him in Agawam. They had opened within the last few months and it was both of out first times. It was called Smoke Shop II, the proprietor previously owned a shop that had burnt down. Well anyway, the had great smokes and a great lounge. They also served coffee which is something that I had always wondered why more places didn't do that.. plus the manager gave me a couple rare Tatuaje sticks! Then today I went to Joyal Liquors in West Warwick, RI. I went because they have a great selection of scotch and bourbon, but was more than pleasantly surprised to see their collection of premium sticks. They even had Tat Black petite lanceros (no one has those around here)! Just thought I would share my good luck.

I had driven by it a few times and thought "ahh they don;t look like they would have anything there"... guess i was way wrong. Saw them as a dealer of Tat's on the the tatuaje site and went and checked them out on my day of today. Glad I did, extremely knowledgeable on both the cigars and the drink.

Never been to Smoke Shop II, I'll have to check it out! Cigar Masters is a pretty good place, nice lounge, good selection. There's one in Providence, Worcester, and Boston.

_craig_

I miss my home in Providence. Though I only spent a few years there, I cherished every one of them. Great, cool weather and awesome scenery are hard to come by here in Houston.

edit* And congrats on finding the new shop. Hope to make it up that direction soon to visit my friends in Boston.

Smoke Shop II was the Azon Cigar Lounge.

Nice stock and a great atmosphere.

Congrats on stumbling across some great B&Ms in your area. While I like using the retailers here on CP, I'm always happy to use my local B&M as well, even if the prices are higher. We all need to support the industry, and so much the better if it is at the local level.