• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A CP Thank You

classyndry

on injured reserve
I had a good day at work the other day, and decided to celebrate with a cigar.  I went to my humidor (coolidor), and found a stick at the bottom labeled,  "grateful1 2008."  When I first joined CP, I labeled the cigars I got from the newbie sampler trades, and then a few subsequent trades.  That would mean this one was one of the first, lets say 40, cigars I traded for on CP.  Its the last one I have that was labeled.  Although it probably had a little too much age on it, it looked and smelled no worse for wear.  I lit it up, and it was amazing.  Then I cracked open a bottle I got from a scotch buy, and got into a good book.  Its an evening that would not have been possible without CP.  I just wanted to thank to everybody on CP for the camaraderie and generosity.

I put a few pics up if anybody is interested:

http://bonvivantva.com/?p=558

Very cool! You should throw CP some credit on your blog site.

Tall Paul said:
Very cool! You should throw CP some credit on your blog site.

Its actually the first link on my links and friends page.

grateful1 said:
Those were some great smokes!

Glad you enjoyed it.

Thanks!  As I recall, you introduced me to montes and helped me out with some #2s on more than one occasion.