• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Dream Come True...

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Recently, I learned that I will be moving with my wife into my parent's house. Now before you say "WTF?", this needs a little explanation.

My parents had a Tri-Level 6 bed, 2 1/2 bath house built in the 70s that I grew up in(I was born in '84), and the plot of land was actually 3 lots in a neighborhood. The house was built on the center of the three lots. About 7 years ago, they split off and sold one of the lots, and they are currently almost finished building a house on the remaining clear lot.

They offered to rent the original house to us for the same monthly payment that my wife and I are currently paying for our 2 bedroom apartment. In a couple of years, the wifey and I plan to buy the tri-level from them.

The house has 3 floors (the Tri-level probably gave that away). The bottom floor is partially underground, it's sunken about 5 feet, and the windows on the wall are about 6 inches above the grass outside. This floor has a large family room with a woodstove, a bedroom, and the half bath/laundry room.

Now, for the best part. The wife has graciously allowed me to take that bedroom over and make an office/music/MAN/SMOKING ROOM out of it! I will be relegated to the cold and the Reservation no more! She has even promised that when the time comes, we will save some money and buy a very large cigar cabinet of some kind. I don't think I make enough money to get a Stabell(sp), but it will be large and full of cigars.

In about a year or so, I'm thinking of having an intimate little get-together for the CP guys there, hehe.

Oh, by the way, the house also has a 45x15 deck out back, and it's land lot is .42 acres. Not bad at all I'd say.

Cheers!

-Chris

edit: Mavis Beacon doesn't like my typing skills.

Man that sounds awesome! Congrats and good luck with the move!

Congrats Chris. That is great news. I am starting to dread the coming cold.