• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A.F Don Carlos & PAM Alternatives

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
What would be an economical, average pricing, almost if not the same equivalent as an alternative or substiture for the cigar brand A.F Don Carlos & PAM ? I would like to stock up a box or two for long term aging of these cigars.

THANKS.

I don't thing anything would be equal..

I'd try some Onyx Reserves. I think they are a good cheap alternative to a PAM. They are 1/3rd the price and definitely more than 1/3 as good. I'm not real familiar with Don Carlos so I cant say.

For PAMs I would also suggest just the plain madura Padrons, they are still damn good, and way cheaper.

A good sub. for the PAM's is the lower end Padrons. They're lower end stuff is better than most manufacturer's great sticks.

Don Carlos, I don't know. I hate those more than anything else I've ever smoked.

Torano Exodus Gold's are a decent alt to PAM's.

Hemingway's aren't much cheaper then DC's but are much better IMO.

The Torano Tributes are half the price of PAMs and the Exodus Golds are even less. Both are good cigars for the money and will age well. IMHO.

PM AVB, he's got an available offer for some Tributes at a good price. Also have to put a word in for the Onyx. Gregor

Back