• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A few cigar photos

Northsider

CAO_Vision_by_NoCoastPunk.jpg

1875_by_NoCoastPunk.jpg

2pr63uo.jpg

I doubt it, woots!te, its unlikely anybody would have three different cigars and three different tables.

I am sure they are his own, just a little bit of introduction for the pictures would have been nice.

You take them yourself?
I did.

I doubt it, woots!te, its unlikely anybody would have three different cigars and three different tables.
Heh, very observant. I travel a lot for work, so pictures 1 and 3 are from two different hotel rooms. #2 is from my outside balcony.

I am sure they are his own, just a little bit of introduction for the pictures would have been nice.
Sorry, just thought I'd share my two loves: cigars and photography. Like I said, I travel a lot and I honestly can't remember WHERE I took #1 and #3.

EDIT: I remember #3 was taken in Jakarta Indonesia.

Yeah, someday I'm gonna have 3 tables and a humidor full of CAOs!

Very nice camera work. Would like to see you do a cigar review with photos. Come back with more.

Woof

I love the lighting in #1. The red in the table makes the cigar really pop and good job not overexposing the white band.

3 is a great BW, I've never had very good luck capturing smoke or taking quality photos of cigars in general.

I'm curious on the specifics on what you used to get there, body, lens, post processing, etc... Please indulge a fellow photog. :)

I love the lighting in #1. The red in the table makes the cigar really pop and good job not overexposing the white band.

3 is a great BW, I've never had very good luck capturing smoke or taking quality photos of cigars in general.

I'm curious on the specifics on what you used to get there, body, lens, post processing, etc... Please indulge a fellow photog. :)

I got lucky with #3. Indeed smoke is a hard thing to capture.

I'm pretty sure I took all of these with my 35mm f/1.8. Post processed in Lightroom (contrast, whit balance, etc)

I shot this yesterday while picking up a Padron
up_down_by_johnmkelly-d2zwyus.jpg

Took this during the summer while in Madison WI, my buddy finishing a Rocky Patel
rickcigar.jpg