• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A few yum yum's

Spanishcedar

Premium Grade Lumber Stock
08 SP2's are superb right out of the box.

DSC_4020.jpg

May I suggest switching to Heartfelt Beads?

I have had mould issues with the Drymistat type humidifier.

I am making the switch... I have noticed the RH a little higher than I'd like, especially since the summer like weather began.

Thanks for the rec

Yes, the '08 PSP#2 are smoking well right out of the box. These are wild cigars with tons of Party Serie flavor. If you loved the '05 and '06 PSD#4, you'll love these.

The effect of the additional width and the aggressive flavors make this a big stick to wield, but it is ideal for the cc smoker who likes to hustle Nics into his rotation for kicks.

I am glad these come in a 10 ct box. Try one of these before you set the others down to rest.

Cheers
Drew P

I love it when the CC side takes over the NCC side of my icebox. :)

The 08 PSP2's are one of the best cc's that I have had.

I'm looking forward to the Monty No 2's as well; hopefully they won't have quite as tight of a draw as the no. 3's.

I love it when the CC side takes over the NCC side of my icebox. :)

The 08 PSP2's are one of the best cc's that I have had.

I'm looking forward to the Monty No 2's as well; hopefully they won't have quite as tight of a draw as the no. 3's.

I'm working on that takeover as we speak, but a big Ashton score a while ago is fighting back.

If that size is your thing, be sure to check out the Upmann 2s as well, I have a preference for them over the Montes.

I'm working on that takeover as we speak, but a big Ashton score a while ago is fighting back.

If that size is your thing, be sure to check out the Upmann 2s as well, I have a preference for them over the Montes.

But an ashton fighting back isn't much to be concerned with... the few i've had from their line were very nice smokes.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Upmann's. I've yet to try anything from Upmann as of yet but maybe I will one day.

But an ashton fighting back isn't much to be concerned with... the few i've had from their line were very nice smokes.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Upmann's. I've yet to try anything from Upmann as of yet but maybe I will one day.
Upmann Mag 46...mmmmmmmmmmm! :love: :love:

Derek

Upmann Mag 46...mmmmmmmmmmm! :love: :love:

Derek

Funny you should mention that Derek....I have one that its getting the torch in about 30 minutes as I crack a bottle of 1792 Ridgemont.