• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Fond Farewell

HumiDork

Hey fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Leaf,

I just wanted to let y'all know that I'll be leaving CheapHumidors.com as of this Friday, and that this account will still remain active. In fact, it will be under the direct management of the CEO himself! I'll still answer any questions I can for the rest of this week.

I've really enjoyed my time on CP, and I've made many great friends that I look forward to seeing on and offline in the future.

I'll potentially be back on CP soon under a new persona, but my time as the digital voice of CheapHumidors.com is at an end.

If you've been holding off on asking me questions, or taking advantage of my overly generous nature and getting a coupon, now's the time :)

I consider many of you to be great friends, and you can always find me (Sam Mallikarjunan) on my website or Facebook or Twitter if you use either of those.

Take care my friends and keep on smoking! I'm off to celebrate a great year at CheapHumidors with my best friend Anejo!