• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Great Day

Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
My day started out great I got a call from my attorney's telling me to be in curt Monday morning at 9:00am.
I have been waiting for 5 ½ yrs for my workers comp case.
They said it looks like there ready to settle for 100% disability YES 5 ½ yrs of back PAY W/ interest.
Then I go outside to have a smoke and when I go back in my computer is DEAD.
I can’t go with out a computer So I had to go and buy a new one.

But I’m still Happy as hell.

:thumbs: I'm glad your getting your money out of "The Man" :p So what boxes are we buying ;)

Triple_D said:
:thumbs: I'm glad your getting your money out of "The Man" :p So what boxes are we buying ;)
2 boxes BOLIVAR BELICOSOS
1 box COHIBA DOUBLE CORONA
1 box COHIBA SIGLO VI
1 box COHIBA ROBUSTOS
1 box DIPLOMATICOS No 2
1 box HOYO DE MONTERREY PIRAMIDES EL
1 box EPICURE NO.2
1 box MONTECRISTO "C"
1 box PARTAGAS LUSITANIA
1 box PUNCH PUNCH
1 box RAFAEL GONZALEZ CORONAS EXTRA
2 boxes RAMON ALLONES SPECIALLY SELECTED
1 box SANCHO PANZA BELICOSOS
1 box SANCHO PANZA SANCHOS
1 box TRINIDAD FUNDADORES
1 box VEGAS ROBAINA DON ALEJANDRO
FAMILIAR
UNICOS
FAMOSOS
CLASICOS

Just to start. :D

I'm keeping my figers crossed.

Congrats on the good news. Nice to know one of the good guys is winning in the end.
[Shameless plug mode on] If you're looking to update just the computer (not keyboard, mouse, monitor, & speakers) - I have a great "box-only" upgrade computer available for only $669 at my site. http://www.greatcomputerservice.com/products.htm [Shameless plug mode off]

Let me know if you're interested. :D
Dave ;)

Good for you Bob :thumbs: I've known other people who got seriously injured and while the money is nice it still is not worth the pain, suffering and permanent injuries that come along with it :(

Be sure to bring some of those cigars with you the next time we meet up at Palmer's :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
Good for you Bob :thumbs: I've known other people who got seriously injured and while the money is nice it still is not worth the pain, suffering and permanent injuries that come along with it :(

Be sure to bring some of those cigars with you the next time we meet up at Palmer's :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I Here you bro. see you at palmers. :D