• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A great night...

PhatCat

Last night we played a wedding reception for a guitarist friend & bandmate. Great audience and lots of fun. I brought a few sticks along just in case the opportunity would arise for some smoking time. After the first set, I snuck out to the country club's patio and I offered my bandmates a smoke. Luckily I brought some extras.

I was saving my first Anejo for a special night and last night qualified. What a smoke! So smooth! Just enough spice to the flavor profile. There are others here who can give a better review than me. But bottom line, being with good friends on an occasion like this is great and having a few cigars made it just a bit more special.

I think that's what it's all about. Good friends, conversation about the good old days when we first started playing together, our wives & kids. What a great night.

Just had to share. Thanks to a few generous BOTL's who contributed indirectly to last night.

Bill

ps. The only drag was I only got a 1/3 into the cigar during the first break. Then had to let it go out on the patio and came back after the next set to relight. I still had about a 1/3 left and was really loving this cigar, but after the third set, when I returned to the patio, the waitress had cleared the table and it was gone. :(

So I guess I'm hooked on Anejos now. :love:

Did you beat up the waitress??? Tell me you did! :laugh:

I took the rage out on my drumkit. I didn't want to ruin the night. Seriously though, it was THAT good. It was funny because as I lit the shark and took a few puffs, all I could think of was "oh, great. This will get expensive for me now..." :laugh: Here I thought I'd learn to be content with just the "cheap" sticks. Too late!

Edit: to add, I made sure to use the "Kingantz-Dickman-Old English-whatever" angled cut. :laugh:

If the flavor profile is up your alley, Anejos are quite a treat. With even only a few years on them they are really something special. Now the fun part is working your way through all the vitolas. Sounds like a great night.

Sounds like a hell of a night! :D I've only had one Shark, and it was as you described: amazing.