• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Happy Birthday to jfields!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
Happy Birthday Brother!. Hope you have a wonderful day relaxing and enjoying a few good cigars!

John! Happy Birthday ya old man! hehehehehe Have a wonderful day and I hope the next year of your life is filled with great moments!

Melly

Happy Birthday John. Let me know if you are near Sterling or Leesburg on Sunday. There will be a good smoke for you.
Andy

Hey John, I know you've been having a hard time coping with the loss of your ... I mean our friend, and wanted to wish you the best possible birthday you can have, and remember I'm here for you, as is everyone else!

Happy Birthday,

All The Best

Nick

Happy birthday with a wish that you can see yourself closer to that which you envisioned a year ago. And looking forward to even greater things for the next. Many happy returns. :thumbs:

Happy B-Day Mr. Fields! Here' to more days like this!

2251307429_c1b8d323ef.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!!! Hope you have a great day and get everything you wish for! Thanks for everything!!!! :thumbs:

Happy Birthday to one of the best BOTL on the board! Hope it's a fantastic day John with an excellent smoke!

Back