• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little cigar auction...

humboldtflyer

ALONE...
Well... this auction is going to be two fold...

As some of you already know...I just completed my move from Northern California to Phoenix, Arizona. I am running a little low on funds and wanted to have a little sampler sale to clean out some room in my coolerdor and also drum up a bit of scratch since i am running a little tight these days...

I have been wanting to do a little something for our Host and Admin Rod just as a little thank you for all his hard work on keeping up this beautiful website that I have come to call home...

What I am going to do is auction off a nice 25 cigar sampler and donate 50% of the proceeds to Rod for maintenance/upkeep costs...

Bidding will close @ Midnight tonight and I will pay the shipping costs.

Paypal only please... bidding will start at $75.00
COME ON GUYS! ITS FOR A GOOD CAUSE! (mostly :blush: . )

Here's what you are bidding on...

Casa Fuente Super Belicoso
Ashton ESG Toro
Ashton ESG Churchill
FFOX Perfexion X
Anejo #50
Don Carlos Edicion De Anniversario 2007
Tatuaje Black label
DPG JJ Maduro Toro
Tatuaje Angeles
Padilla 8/11 lancero
DPG Blue Toro
Pepin El Centurion lancero
Tatuaje Exclusivo Lado Occidental(west)
Troya Classico Robusto
Cabaiguan Guapo
Tatuaje Reserva J21
CAO Brazilia GOL
CAO Brazilia torpedo
CAO Italia GOL
CAO Italia torpedo
CAO Gold Maduro Rob.
CAO Sopranos Rob.
and 3 pack of Tatuaje white label p1...

Have you asked Rod's permisssion to run an auction ? Check the forum policies regarding auctions...

If you want to make a donation to CigarPass, put a group of cigars together with a fixed price. If you need to raise funds for your personal needs, make it independant of any fund raising effort for CigarPass.

Wow... that's embarrasing! :blush:

SORRY ROD! the 110 deg. heat must be really getting to me... :blush:

ya. i read the rules... but i thought the circumstances might take acception to the jules just this once. i was kind of trying to make this a bit of a surprise thank you type thingy. :)

ya. i read the rules... but i thought the circumstances might take acception to the jules just this once. i was kind of trying to make this a bit of a surprise thank you type thingy. :)

I edited my original post before reading this response.

If you want to make a donation to CigarPass, put a group of cigars together with a fixed price. If you need to raise funds for your personal needs, make it independant of any fund raising effort for CigarPass.

Blending the two blurs the distinction of what you are trying to achieve.

Rod has to approve any and all raffles/auctions. I'm doing one to benefit Cigar Pass and I got approval from Rod before I even thought about posting anything.

3M is correct it is better not to co-mingle the act. It is either to benefit you or to benefit Cigar Pass.