• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little contest

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
OK... I started this over in my birthday thread, but wanted to put it out here so it got a little more exposure...

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=474631

Wait just a minute here. You mean he's been lying to us from the gitgo? Tomthirtysix is really Tomthirtyone? The American educational systems fails us once again.

Have a Great Birthday (if it is really your birthday :p}

And, on this note, a little contest.... since "thirtysix" is obviously not my age, what is it? I'm going to need a specific answer here, not something broad like "your lucky number." We'll keep this going for the next 48 hours from the time stamped on this post. Winner gets a 5er. If no one hits the nail on the head, I'll see if someone is close.

No edits, and one guess per poster, per hour. Good luck, everyone.

It was posted a couple minutes after noon Eastern, so it will run until the same time on Friday.

Good luck!

Jerry Grote's number. You're a Mets fan.

Or you could be a huge craps player...but I'll go with the former.

.30-6 shotgun.... you're a deer hunter....

Number of times you and Jfields had double dates w/ sheep? :sign:

I'm gonna say this is a trick question. You say your age isn't 36 and then ask what is it. It's 31 to answer your question. Not what you were thinking of but it does answer your question. :cool:

And, on this note, a little contest.... since "thirtysix" is obviously not my age, what is it?

36 is your lucky number!

Did I win?

:sign:

Ok, lets say it was your number in collage football, baseball or carling team :)

Woot Woot! Sometimes being a smart ass pays off :p