• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little joke for you...

Apathy78

Here’s a joke to lighten up your Friday...I read this somewhere a little while back...
A man wanting to go golfing in the worst way, was unable to find someone to go with so he decided to take his wife. On the 9th hole the man hits a pretty wild shot that lands perfectly atop a tree branch. About to take a drop, the man’s wife, nagging as usual, points out that he can climb the tree rather easily and take his shot where the ball landed rather then take the drop. Frustrated the man climbs the tree and takes his shot. Amazingly the ball ricochets off the tree and strikes his wife in the head killing her instantly.
About a week later the man goes golfing again, this time with his buddy. On the 9th hole the man miraculously manages to land the ball in exactly the same position atop the same tree branch like he did just a week ago. The man again attempts to take a drop when his buddy points out that he can rather easily climb the tree and take his shot where the ball landed.
The man replies, “I’m not falling for that shit again, it brings back to many painful memories...last time I shot 4 over when I did that!”