• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little look at me post

Sweetrice80

Deaf Mofo
With this being possibly my last year Coaching Baseball, I thought I share this with the rest of the group. http://www.ndiaa.us/ Model Secondary School for the Deaf (the team I coach) got its first National Deaf Prep Championship this year while also having the Player of the year.

Looking back to my first year 4 years ago, I we have come a long way, considering we only won 4 games my first year, then four years later finishes the season 14-2-1 (yea we tied, because of darkness and since the game was in Indiana and we are located in DC making up/finishing the game was next to impossible).

Do any of you coach baseball on your spare time? Its really a bitter sweet moment for me on possibly not coaching next year, I really love coaching would love to do it for a living, but unfortunately that is not the reality, and I feel that I need to put some focus back into my career goals. But I have a feeling when I have kids, I will be back Jack McKeon style
laugh.gif

David

Way to go David! Dont think I didnt notice that you all got Coach of the year!

Awesome, David. I have checked in on your progress with this stuff a few times and I know how hard you work on your coaching. Great job. Congratulations!!!

Coaching my kids in hockey is a dream come true for me, hopefully it will be for you someday as well. My dad coached me as a kid, now I get to coach my kids. There's some people out there, like you and me, who just love passing on what we know and it's great that we get to do it!

Congrats on a great season!