• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Little R&R for tasman

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I will be home for a little R&R and can't wait! I know who cares! :laugh:

If you are in the area stop by The Tobacco Road in Arlington, TX and have a smoke!

Not sure about food and things or cooking because of the weather, but I am up for what ever as long as I can drink!

Gary just let me know what you need! I will be there Friday evening and all day Saturday on 20 and 21 February.

Hope to see you all there! :thumbs:

I'm so glad to hear this Dean! I was actually going to PM you in the next couple days to see if you were going to be able to HERF when you came in for R&R. My normal day off is Friday, but I also happen to have a holiday on the 21st. Therefore I will be there for the HERF both days! A great time it will be. I am up for whatever as well on cooking and everything. Whatever you all decide I will help out with.
B

It's great to see you're gettin' a little break Dean. Enjoy your time off, smoke and drink your best....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Glad to hear it Dean.

I'll start keeping a headcount. You guys start thinking about what to bring. When we get a little closer in, we'll nail down the menu.

Looking forward to it.

:thumbs:

Gary

Enjoy the R&R. It's hard earned and definately deserved.

Have fun with the BOTLs and I expect pics!! (sulks jealously)

I've got <80 days left. I can't wait to get home and HERF with my southwest Ohio area BOTLs.

Cheers,

Tony

I managed to get home for christmas leave. I still have plenty of time before I get home for good. Enjoy your leave bro, its deserved

Heya Dean,

I can't make it down to Texas but I'll sure smoke one for you up here in the frigid north! Welcome back for your well deserved R&R.

- Tim

If there was any way at all I'd be there bro.

Enjoy your R&R.

Sorry I can't be there Dean but you know how it goes. Have fun being home with the family!!!

Crap...I won't be in town will be coming back from the DR on the 22nd late.

I will definitely try and make this! :thumbs:

Dean if you are still around we'll probably have a herf the 23 or 24th...once I am back from Pro Cigar.

Crap...I won't be in town will be coming back from the DR on the 22nd late.

Dang!! Sorry to hear that. We'll miss your rum...errr...and you too.

j/k :p

Fly safe Frank.

Definitely catch you next time Frank and safe and speedy flying! :thumbs: