• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Message from Brother of the Leaf, LLC

Brother of the Leaf

An open letter to the cigar community from Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C.

A true “brother” is willing to do all he or she can for another “brother.” These
characteristics are still what ring the loudest for us today and the motivation for everything
we do as a company.

BOTL, LLC. would like to make sure that all are cognizant of the following information
regarding our company and the products we currently bring to market.

The Palio cigar cutter and Esencia cigars:

1. Palio cigar cutters are made COMPLETELY of components manufactured in the
United States.

2. Palio cigar cutters are hand assembled, packaged and shipped COMPLETELY from
within the United States.

3. On April 1st of this year you all should have heard that the SCHIP taxes will increase
the price of every single cigar available on the market today, to our knowledge,
EXCEPT Esencia Cigars.

4. BOTL, LLC. is NOT implementing any price increase this year. BOTL, LLC. will absorb
any and all escalation in cost caused by SCHIP and WILL NOT pass those increases
on to our customers.

The above items should make it very clear that we not only know what calling our company
Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C. means, but also that the choice of that specific name dictates our
actions and obligation to our brethren during an extremely difficult time in our global
economy.

As we are not increasing the price of any of our products to our retailers, no retailer should
arbitrarily be raising the price on any of our products, while raising all the other prices of
products by other companies. We ask everyone at every level to support us in policing this
by contacting us directly if you believe someone is taking advantage.

We hope you will remember the information above when you are about to make your next
purchase and ask yourself if the company you are about to support with your hard earned
money is worthy.

Sincerely,
Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C.

1. Palio cigar cutters are made COMPLETELY of components manufactured in the
United States.

2. Palio cigar cutters are hand assembled, packaged and shipped COMPLETELY from
within the United States.

Brother, with the US made promo of the Palio, are you offering some great CP discounts? :D I'm currently in the market for a Palio, and would much rather do business with a member.

edit for smiley

I've got a few silver Palio's in stock. PM me. $35.96/free shipping.

That's why I love dealing with Palio. GREAT cutters with GREAT craftsmanship, and GREAT smokes! I'm proud to say that I carry their line and I steer my customers towards their smokes every chance I get. Good job for being among ONLY a few who have chosen NOT to raise their prices! :thumbs:

I do not have a a Palio cutter . But I have smoked the Petite Corona and Corona Gorda sized Esencia. Great cigar. One of my go to sticks for sure.

An open letter to the cigar community from Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C.

4. BOTL, LLC. is NOT implementing any price increase this year. BOTL, LLC. will absorb
any and all escalation in cost caused by SCHIP and WILL NOT pass those increases
on to our customers.

The above items should make it very clear that we not only know what calling our company
Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C. means, but also that the choice of that specific name dictates our
actions and obligation to our brethren during an extremely difficult time in our global
economy.

As we are not increasing the price of any of our products to our retailers, no retailer should
arbitrarily be raising the price on any of our products, while raising all the other prices of
products by other companies. We ask everyone at every level to support us in policing this
by contacting us directly if you believe someone is taking advantage.

We hope you will remember the information above when you are about to make your next
purchase and ask yourself if the company you are about to support with your hard earned
money is worthy.

Sincerely,
Brother of the Leaf, L.L.C.

Nice work guys!!!.. Thats why the name really fits for your org. My Palio is working as great as it did on day one and that says alot for your quality. I am still smoking those PC's. They are a great morning smoke with a coffee. I havent seen much of Mark lately here in CT, but please give him a :thumbs: on this one.

Keep up the good work guys. It is definitely appreciated in these tough times.

Art

**edit spell

Marc is a great guy to deal with, he helped out with something for another website I'm on, his cutters are the best made period

Great stuff guys. I cannot say enough great things about your company. I purchased a cutter that had some problems, sent an email and received a phone call from Mark who fixed the situation so very quickly.

My new cutter works great. If anyone is looking into a cutter, I cannot recommend Palio enough!

Marc is a true BOTL as everyone has stated and he will bend over backwards especially in these tough times......... :) :thumbs: :cool: