• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Message to All

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to take the time to give everyone a little update on the CigarPass.com Forums, and what the forums are here for...Firstly, the forums are here to create an online community. The CigarPass.com Staff is NOT here to police every message. If you see something posted against you, it is your responsibility to alert one of the CP moderators to remove that thread. You are more than welcome to read our Privacy Statement regarding this issue (http://www.cigarpass.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/privacy.cgi) We do not monitor every message posted, so it is YOUR (and only YOUR) responsibility to alert us of inappropriate postings. Do not expect us to watch threads for you, and then alert you of what is being said in those threads. We all have jobs and other important daily activities and DON'T have time to track post's for people.  If you wish to keep track of a thread, then please use our Thread Notification Service - that's what it was designed for. Just like EVERY other cigar forum out there, we will not do this, nor will we monitor EVERY message. This board is not a place to post flames. If you have a problem with someone, take it up with them directly via email. DO NOT contact ANY of the CP staff to handle problems for you -- we are not here for this. If you suspect someone to be conducting fraud or other foul play, you are welcome to post a message regarding the incident that took place -- this must be done in a mature and professional manner. Again, don't come to the CP staff to fight your battles, that's your responsility. If you wish to make it public via our forums, then please keep it mature and professional.If you are at all hesitant about dealing with another member, then do NOT deal with that member. Again, we will NOT get involved nor try to resolve bad dealings. That is your responsibility.
Anything you see advertised (by another member) in the Forum is not endorsed by CigarPass.com. Any dealings you make with other members are solely between you, and the other member. We do our best to keep this forum a friendly place. We're nearly one years old, and I know we've done a great job at keeping this forum a friendly community. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to email one of the moderators. We're more than happy to answer your questions.Thank you, and please continue to enjoy CigarPass.com- CigarPass.com

The only problem with your post Rod as I see is the fact that it had even be said in the first place. Keep up the great work Rod as your board is by far the best in my humble opinion (that includes CF!).Michael

DustinWater under the bridge my friend. A few undercurrents but Rod is handleing things.