• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Nascar 2004 league who would be intersted?

gamelover2004

Why doesn't someone start a Nascar 2004 league?
NASCAR 2004

Simply choose your driver by sending a PM to whomever runs the contest with who you want as your choice of driver along with your email address.
(It may be a good idea to send a 1st and 2nd choice in case someone has sent a PM prior to yours). Now it is simply the first PM received gets that chosen driver.
Only one driver per person and one person per driver.
The season will be partitioned into 5 separate winners, plus the playoff run:
1.Weeks 1-5
2.Weeks 6-10
3.Weeks 11-15
4.Weeks 16-20
5.Weeks 21-25
Remember, the points are only for that given 5-week period and not the overall total of points throughout the year. In other words, once we complete the first section everyone’s driver starts at zero points.
Weeks 27-36 PLAYOFF FORMAT:
Everyone keeps their drivers if they make the playoffs, if not the remaining participants may select a driver that is in the playoffs and not on someone's team by a luck of the draw.

The driver you selected will be held upon receipt of your email, but the entry fee must be sent within 7 days of your selection of driver. Simply post the USPS DC # within the first 7 days. Failure to do so will result in your selected driver going back in the pool of drivers and available to anyone including current players who may want to switch drivers).

PLEASE READ: If you fail to honor your commitment to this league by not sending cigars to the winner, negative comments will be posted for you in your trader comments section of Cigar Pass. Participants will have an option to no longer participate in the league after each section of races has been completed and your commitment has been honored. New participates will be allowed to enter the league at the start of a new section of races with a simple majority approval of current league members.

The acting commissioner of this league and for such will charge a 2-cigar entry fee to all first time participants.

Using the 2004 NASCAR point system, if your driver has earned the most points during that 5 week period of races then you will win a 5-pack of cigars from each participant.

I would start this but as a newby I figured no one would be interested? If interest is shown and no long term member chooses to run this league then I will.
If someone starts a league or I start a league
I want #8 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
PLMK,
gamelover2004

I'm in and since Jr is gone I will take #17 Matt Kenseth.

Who is runin this thing?????

Jim