• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Nifty Little device.. Maybe a nice gift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LedZep

Good evening folks, :rolleyes:

I was crusing the infinite pool of knowledge and enjoyable reading here and happened to pause a few moments and click on one of the lovely sponsers of our forum. ( the links above)

Being it is the Holiday Season.. I , like most of you maybe looking to purchase some special gifts for our cigar buddies. :whistling:

I saw this nifty tube that would make a nice gift and some others too in my price range.

Cigar - Savor

Have any of you purchased anything from this particular establishment ? :blush:

They look very reputable and I have some buddies :cool: , I would like to buy these for .

Feel free to PM me , if you would like ;)

Led.

It is safe to say that that site is reputable if it is a sponsor.

As for the tube, I don't like to relight smokes. It is a pretty nice one finger case, but I don't know that I believe its stated purpose.

This boarders dangerously on asking for source verification.

Gee, you think?

Also, the product you're "asking about" is clearly marked as sold out.

Edit: Also, saving a partially smoked cigar is never a good idea. And why is :rolleyes: so difficult to understand how to use?

This boarders dangerously on asking for source verification.
But, but, he added a ;) and a :whistling: and :blush:, man. wink-wink-nudge-nudge... :rolleyes:

Thread reported. Asking for source verification is a bannable offense.

-John

LedZep - If you ask for source verification again your account will be terminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.