• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Note of THanks

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Hey fellow CP members,
A while back my daughter had a health issue that required some surgery and it shook me an Mom up pretty good. It came at one of those times when life had allready had us strapped. Well I want to update you all and say thank you to the folks here who sent prayers and wishes.
A couple of real special folks helped out with some medication that was needed at that moment.

Well Jennelle is doing great. So are we actually.

Have you ever wondered how good your health insurrance realy is? So did we, last week we recived the first billings for the whole thing. I was really surprised and actually quite happy to see that our health insurrance covered all but about $2500 so far. To me this was great news.

Life is going on, we obviously aren't creating any new bills - as our quest is now to simply cover all of the ones we had. Yeah it's interesting and each day brings different challenges but it really looks great.

Just thought I would share with you folks who have kept me as part of your family in a way.
So today is a great day. Do me a little favor - enjoy a good cigar knowing that your support wishes and prayers have helped this members family.

Mike Leahy

Brother Mike, if you don't mind too terribly, I think I will keep you and yours in my prayers a while longer, K? :)