• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Proper Thanks to JHawk!

Fuscat

We met up today and enjoyed a few smokes together. He bombed me via hand to hand combat in person with a nice handfull of sticks! He even had his wife bring us soda and double cheeseburgers! Does this guy know how to hang out or what?! :laugh:

I smoked an Onyx Reserve (Robusto in size? maybe a little bigger, Not real sure on this one), a Cusano 18 Robusto, and an A. Fuente Short Story. The Onyx was nice and tasty for the first 2/3's, the finish got a little harsh and I ended up putting it down about 3/4 through. The Cusano was consistantly smooth, and I didn't get to finish the short story due to the time (I know it WAS a short story but still..) I will finish it here in a little bit, the first 1/3 was very nice though!

Once again thanks a bunch for treating a newb so well! I had a good time chillin out and look forward to more of these kinda days in the future!!

Derek -- I just sent you a PM ... I had a good time as well -- hope you enjoy those smokes and lets do this again soon. :thumbs: