• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A relaxing place

NiteSeer

Good Morning all(8:27 AM CST)I want to share my water garden(Koi Pond) with the community. This is where I smoke my sticks, have a glass of wine and read a good book. Enjoy!
806.jpg
p://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/NiteSeer/809.jpg[/IMG]
803.jpg
804.jpg

Good Morning all(8:27 AM CST)I want to share my water garden(Koi Pond) with the community. This is where I smoke my sticks, have a glass of wine and read a good book. Enjoy!
806.jpg
p://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/NiteSeer/809.jpg[/IMG]
803.jpg
804.jpg

The water flows from the top pond to the bottom pond.
809.jpg
805.jpg

Wow! It looks great and so peaceful. Did you build it yourself?

Nicely done, I have wanted to build one of these for some time. Great looking landscape.

Very nice! I too have wanted to do something similar for quite some time. That's a li'l peace of Nirvana right there! ;)

Very nice.

If I ever make it to Norman I'll look you up.

A Don Pepin Black with a good margarita would go good here. Especially with the weather getting warmer now.

That's beautiful. My neighbor has a koi pond, I always wanted one of my own, but no place allows for one at my current place. Maybe some day...

A Don Pepin Black with a good margarita would go good here. Especially with the weather getting warmer now.

A setting like that would improve the flavor of a grape WhiteOwl :whistling:

Stunning :thumbs:

wow.. it's like my cigar oasis, but better. We filled our pond in because of the little ones, and replaced it with a bird-bath and some roses, as well as a rock waterfall feature and a lot of green.

I love it. Good spot you got there.