• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A shout out to vudu9,

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
As always, I was pleased to find my copy of the European Cigar Cult Journal waiting for me when I arrived home from work today.

Inside I was greeted with the info that Dion Giolito aka vudu9 had received "The Best Cigar Honduras" for his excellent illusione ~hl~.

In my opinion this is a well deserved recognition of how good Dion's cigars are, and wanted to bring it to my fellow BOTL's attention. Along with the reward announcement, in this ECCJ issue Dion was profiled as well.

Let me be the first of the CP crowd to congratulate you on your reward and also say that I hope one day to easily find your cigars over here in Germany to purchase and enjoy.

When I can, I make the effort to purchase from both the illusione and cruzado lines and eagerly await my first chance to try a epernay after being disappointed in finding all the ECCJ 15 (on which they are based) had been sold out as soon as they hit the shelves.

Keep up the great work and may the award you just won be one of many to come.

Shawn

P.S. And to those of you who haven't had the pleasure of reading the ECCJ or smoking one of Dion's excellent cigars, I highly recommend you do both as soon as you can. I personally just fired up my last ~68~ that I had been saving up for a special occasion in Dion's honor and it's as good as it gets when someone is looking for a premium cigar.

I like these all very much. I saw that same article. I really need to get some of Dion's other lines to determine if I like any particular size best, etc. All really nice tobacco. Oh, and the Drew Estates collaboration has me interested.

What are you smoking yours at, Wurm?

And if Dion is reading, Congrats to you! :thumbs:
Also, Dion, do you have any preferences for storage /aging / smoking??

edit for error

Not only does Dion make great cigars, he is also a very cool guy. Congrats to you!!

Jim

Congrats, Dion and keep making great smokes. I love 'em all.

Oh, and for anyone else that was confused by the Honduras part like I was: "Illusiones are a Nicuraguan puro made in Honduras." :)

-John

The one cigar I was most looking forward to trying in NOLA was the Nosotros. Didn't get the chance, though. I'm looking forward to the release. And the Epernay is awesome.

The one cigar I was most looking forward to trying in NOLA was the Nosotros.

Ditto Isy, Dion was holding on to that one like gold in NOLA. Dion hook a fellow punk rocker up!

Congrats Dion,

I bought a box of the Holy Lances to bring to a Christmas party for folks to have as a treat, and I still have those guys asking if I have any more of those cigars... I do have a few, but I am not sharing anymore ;)

Joe G

Congrats Dion, keep up the great job you are doing brother...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Shit, now everyone's gonna want them. Guess I better stock up soon. Congrats on the well deserved honor.

That figures....All the crap from everywhere gets sent here. Ever heard of Wal Mart?

I'm in Reno today so I stopped by Dion's shop this morning. Bought a handful of cigars and said hello.

He's taller in person than he seems here on C-Pass. :laugh: