• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A smaller Tatuaje similar in flavor to the Gran Cojonu

gaspagoo

Genetics & Bad Decisions
The Gran Cojonu is my favorite smoke. I would smoke them daily if I had the time and the money. As you all know, these are large and take a while to savor, which is part of the reason I love them. With that being said, I would also like to find something smaller that may have just some of the flavors that the Gran presents. I know I probably won't get the creaminess that the Gran has but I would like any suggestions. I'm thinking I may go with the J21. Thats my next best. I'm starting to think, that if Pepin & Pete do it, I will smoke it and like it.

The Gran Cojonu is my favorite smoke. I would smoke them daily if I had the time and the money. As you all know, these are large and take a while to savor, which is part of the reason I love them. With that being said, I would also like to find something smaller that may have just some of the flavors that the Gran presents. I know I probably won't get the creaminess that the Gran has but I would like any suggestions. I'm thinking I may go with the J21. Thats my next best. I'm starting to think, that if Pepin & Pete do it, I will smoke it and like it.

x 2 Pepin and Pete cigars are a match made in heaven.

Not sure if you wanted to stay within the Cojonu lineup of Pete's, the Cojonu 2006 torpedo would be the smallest. The J21 is from his Reserva line and has the same wrapper, ligero. You just may find your shorter go to smoke in that.

I always have stock of J21's on hand, but recently I've fallen for his Capa Especial and reguar brown label line.

Not sure if you wanted to stay within the Cojonu lineup of Pete's, the Cojonu 2006 torpedo would be the smallest. The J21 is from his Reserva line and has the same wrapper, ligero. You just may find your shorter go to smoke in that.

I always have stock of J21's on hand, but recently I've fallen for his Capa Especial and reguar brown label line.

Thank you. I will look that up.

Oh yeah, those capas look nice, and the smaller ring gauge will be better for a shorter smoke.

J21 is a good choice for some of that richness. I haven't smoked the Gran Cojonu, but have smoked a box of the Cojonu 2003. Very similar, to my palate. Geez, mine must be 5 yrs old. I need to smoke one to see how they've aged!

Well, decided on the J21. I wanna try the capas though. I'll have to order a couple. My B&M had the J21 just shy of a full box & they gave me the box discount. I prefer to business locally if I can. They provide me with great service, info, and a big comfy leather couch to sit on and enjoy the air conditioner and a smoke. Thanks for the recommendations.

Tatuajue Noella? Been a while since I had one, and done know how it would compare to a Cojonu, but they are great. Could always ask a B&M

Thank ya sir. I am trying just about every tat I can get my hands on. I haven't found one I don't like. Had a Fausto Toro the other day. It was pretty darn good too.