• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a soutn texas herf?

mtdave2

any of you fellows in sounth texas? im really wanting to get a herf going down here. i would be up for one in san antonio, or austin.

any interest out there?

AUSTIN! :D

Hey, if its in SA, I'll make the drive. Its only 45 minutes. :)

We still got to get a Texas wide herf going!

Hey if you Houston guys wanna plan one for this summer (on a weekend when the Astros are home) I just might be convinced to join y'all :p

I forgot about mtdave2 so that makes at least five:

Allofus123
Four Aces
ShadMan
mtdave2
texasaggie

I'm up for it, and I've got a pretty good place. I don't know what the usual herf places are like, but the place I go to smoke is great, it's sort of a lounge that's always open and friendly. There's nothing served there, although we can bring whatever we like, and I'm sure I could provide plenty of different types of rum, I'm sort of collecting. There's plenty of room and tables. If anyone from Houston is familiar with the Westbury Cigar Shop, it's on West Belfort near Chimney Rock, and I have become friends with the fellow that opened it recently. There's also a big screen tv for games, as well as poker and dominoes.

If you're interested, PM me, or email, I'm up for whatever, the above was my 10 cents for an idea. It would be good to meet some fellow CPers in person, especially since I'm a newbie. :thumbs: :thumbs: :)

I'm not in Houston, but I'm not that far away. Anything planned in Houston, I can make. Speaking of planned events... read my sig tag.

Big herf in SA this Memorial Day weekend. It's slated to be EPIC. :thumbs: