• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Strong Word of Caution

vinnyvega

I was going through the Vino rearranging to make some room. I pulled the last box out and the bottom was soaked. I apparently pushed the boxes too close to the fan in back and condensation had built up. Learn from my mistake and probably many others, make sure your boxes aren't right up against the fan. Leave some space. The top compartment was fine. I got a valuable lesson that could have been much worse if I did not caught it when I did. I guess it's time for another Vino. ??? :angry:

Stupid noob A.K.A Joe

I was going through the Vino rearranging to make some room. I pulled the last box out and the bottom was soaked. I apparently pushed the boxes too close to the fan in back and condensation had built up. Learn from my mistake and probably many others, make sure your boxes aren't right up against the fan. Leave some space. The top compartment was fine. I got a valuable lesson that could have been much worse if I did not caught it when I did. I guess it's time for another Vino. ??? :angry:

Stupid noob A.K.A Joe

Yikes, thank you for the heads up! Good to hear that the cigars weren't affected.

Stupid noob A.K.A Joe

Yikes, thank you for the heads up! Good to hear that the cigars weren't affected.

Oh no. I did lose some cigars. It just could have been a lot worse.