• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A thank you to Tim and Boswell Pipes

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
I just want to say what most everyone here, including me, already know.

Tim (BrewMeister) is a great guy and a true BOTL. In a previous thread I was talking about an upcoming pipe related purchase and he offered to help.
Link to Tim's post.

After afew PM's back and forth he told me that all was taken care of and it was in the mail.

The package arrived safe and sound yesterday, and to say that "all was taken care of" was a huge understatement. The pipe is super, more than I thought it wold be, nice thick bowl, and a good solid weight to it, much more than the Dr G's I ahve been using, and all the extras were way beyond anything that was called for.

So to you sir, and your partners in crime at Bosewell, I say thank you.

Tim

PS: camera is on the blink, but hope to post pics soon. I looked for it on the web site with no luck.

Ok, I do have a question, what are the rubber things that came with the pipe for?

Tim

Ok, I do have a question, what are the rubber things that came with the pipe for?

Tim

It's keeps teeth marks off the bit. I use them all the time. They'll dry out and crack sometimes, but cheap to replace. I also put them on all my estate pipes now.

They also save wear and tear on expensive dental work.

Doc.

Brew is one of the best BOTL out there and Boswell's is one of the best shops I've ever dealt with. They both get it.

Congratulations on your receipt of some very high quality tobacco and briar. :)

You're very welcome Tim, and thanks for the kind words.
Glad it all arrive OK, I tried to give you some blends I enjoy, your tastes may be way different. However, unlike cigars not too much is lost on the price of an ounce of tobacco.

Enjoy & take care, and thanks for your service.