• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A truly classy bombing...

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
So today I was expecting to get my box from AVB with my Padron cigars that we split a couple weeks back. So when the mail came I was excited because I knew that they would be there.

Well it was and I immediately opened the box to check out the goods to make sure they made it safely.

The first thing I see is a note saying have a drink on him (AVB). Which at first I didn't think anything of it but looking in the box everything that I needed for it is included. My wife was there when I opened the box and she was jealous! She said: now that is classy. She wants to be added to your Christmas list :)

AVB you have truly outdone yourself. I will be thinking of you (well not to much) tonight while I enjoy the goodies.

Thanks!

Very nice, get back from ducking fire in the desert and get bombed in an entirely different way. :laugh: Very nice indeed.

That AVB is one classy mother, and his liquid bombings definitely set the standard... I got my first taste of Scotch from that man, and a very nice glass to accompany it, something you never forget.

Very nice hit.

Nice hit AVB. Well deserved Big Sarge.