• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Very Nice Ending to a Crappy Day

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
Looooooong story VERY short, I had one helluva sh^tty day! :angry: (more on that after all is resolved). I went home, took care of some business, and then decided to end the day on a good note, so I grabbed a Boli Coronas Extras and DOF of Caol Ila 18 and headed to the patio.

gallery_5052_193_8679.jpg

The Boli was a beauty to behold with a give to slight pressure. The wrapper had an earthy/herbal appearance which it bestowed subtly upon the first third of the cigar. Only a slight uneven burn for the first ¾ inch as well as a loose ash was observed. The first two thirds were pleasantly light yet maintained the characteristic Boli earthy flavors. Powerful herbal spice permeated the last third of this beauty and IT WAS NUBBED! As for the Caol Ila 18, it is surprisingly different in its’ presentation from the Caol Ila 12. Served with 3 rock ice cubes in a heavy DOF, it released the honeyed peat for which Caol Ila is famous. Smooth is not smooth enough to describe the 18 in contrast to the 12, but I love them both – kinda like dating two hot sisters at the same time!

Needless to say it made a great ending to an awful day, I’d highly recommend both the ’01 Boli CE & the Caol Ila 18!

:D

mmm... you know it's been a couple of years since my last Bolivar.

I really need to get a box.

Sounds like a great way to get over a bad day!

I've been contemplating picking up a box of the Boli CE's. After reading your review I may just have to pull the trigger.

This was a cool review. I have had a few shitty days myself. My favorite part is the pic! VERY Cool! :thumbs: