• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A visit to afew cigar distributors

gkpk

Today i was bored so i took the wife and headed up to Tabacalera Perdomo.
They have a nice walk-in humidor with every size of every cigar (of their brand of course) except the Edicion De Silvio Churchill, i bought the Edicion De Silvio Robusto, two of their new line La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve torpedo natural and Aristocrata maduro and the Estate Seleccion Prestigio Maduro.
We left from there and headed back south to Flagler street to visit the famous Padron headquarters, there i bought a 4 pack of Padron 3000, i talked to one of the Padrons and he said their new office will have a nice cigar lounge and will be more customer -friendly and should be open in about 2 - 3 weeks. We left there and drove toward El Credito for some La Gloria Cubana, wow that place is cool.
They have about 10 women rolling cigars in a large room, i was sneaking peeks through the window.....very cool, i bought a LGC Crown Imperial that's 9 inches of some fine-tasting leaf, LGC Serie No.7 maduro, LGC Serie No. 6 natural and a El Rico Habano Double Corona.
I had a great day........even the wife enjoyed it. :)

It all sounds very cool, but how the hell did you get your wife to go with you? Did you have to promise to accompanying her when she goes shoe shopping some day soon or something?

WOW, about the best I can do in my immediate neighborhood is go to the local gas station and buy stale Munniemakers and if I'm lucky, Discount Smokers World will have some Macanudos in stock :(

I wanna live in Miami :thumbs:

Sounds like a great day Gerry ;)

moki said:
It all sounds very cool, but how the hell did you get your wife to go with you? Did you have to promise to accompanying her when she goes shoe shopping some day soon or something?
LMAO!!!!!!!
Yeah.
Right after our little trip we headed straight for the Dadeland Shopping Mall cause their was a huge sale at Express. :p

gkpk said:
LMAO!!!!!!!
Yeah.
Right after our little trip we headed straight for the Dadeland Shopping Mall cause their was a huge sale at Express. :p
That store is dangerous. My wife can't walk out of there without spending $300+.

Sounds like a great day. My parents are talking about moving to Miami, can't say that I'd complain if they did.

Hmmmm, I knew I smelled something in the barrio yesterday ??? :p