• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aaron's Top Shelf

AaronFromPA

Reaction score
Well after a few well placed bids on Cigar bid and the generosity of a few of you BOLTs I now have what I like to call my Top shelf humidor. I thought I would post a pic :love: and show it off a bit. Special thanks to he who provided the three Opus X (check out the size on that belecoso!) which make my picture complete.

Humi.jpg

Nice stash. :thumbs:

Time to re-write your will. Ya don't want those beauties going to a ditzy cousin in Altoona who'll sell 'em at a garage sale. :D

Lumberg said:
I can tell you for a fact that the middle three are not fakes. :p
[snapback]201793[/snapback]​

Hey Lumpy, I thought I recognized that extra personal band on the middle Opus. ;)

The opus needs inspecting... Please send to me. :D

Nice sticks!

IgwanaRob said:
Heh, enjoy it while you can - soon the pictures are all that will be left. Trust me - I know :p (need more Opus, badly!)
[snapback]201812[/snapback]​

Top tray
under the tray

Nice Humi! We had that humidor for 200, so getting it for 50 was a good deal! :thumbs:

These are some pics of mine, but it's changed since then.

KayakinBoy said:
IgwanaRob said:
Heh, enjoy it while you can - soon the pictures are all that will be left. Trust me -  I know :p (need more Opus, badly!)
[snapback]201812[/snapback]​

Top tray
under the tray

Nice Humi! We had that humidor for 200, so getting it for 50 was a good deal! :thumbs:

These are some pics of mine, but it's changed since then.
[snapback]201841[/snapback]​

SHOW OFFS!

just kiddin :p