• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

About my sales in the Buy/Sell/Trade..

Horse

Member 200
Reaction score
In both this thread and this thread, I've done my utmost best to only sell those cigars that I have bought or traded for. I do try to remember to sharpie 'gifts' as such and from whom.

I've nowhere NEAR liquidated :) So I'll still be around smokin' and passin'. :p

Just wanted to make clear on a subject previously discussed here on the board. :)

If you have to many cigars laying around, you can send them to me and I will hold them in my secure cigar storage container. :D Just remember that my address is in my profile. :thumbs:

I seriously doubt you even needed to say anything. I'm sure anybody from the site that knows you at all would never have even thought along those lines.

Yeah, well...an awful lot of FNG's runnin' rampant...so it's a good topic to bring up about 1x/year. Thanks for the vote of confidence though ;)

FNG's??? RAMPANT???

NO

:sign:

I would like to say that your sales have been VERY FAIR. Even though some of the smokes you getting rid of could fetch a higher price, no gouging took place (not that I thought it would) and that is VERY cool of you.

I for one didnt even think you were close to liquidating, making a little room and tossin us FNG's a chance to grab some nice aged smokes.

Phil