• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

About smoking and health...

Dadster1960

Quite by accident I found this book that explores how much truth there is in the links between disease and smoking.

While I haven't done research on the read, it raises questions about what is being currently said about smoking and it's effects on all of us.

I really believe we are all free to make our choices, but some are being made for us in the name of health, and places were men and women like us used to be able to get together and share a smoke, be it a cigarette, a cigar or a pipe, are less and less every day.

I found it a good read, and I've put it up on my server for those who are interested in reading it. Here's a link to the pdf LINKY, just hit it to read or right click to download.

Edited because I tend to ramble on.

As I alluded to in another thread...

It has never been proven that "casual" second hand smoke causes ill health in others.

This assumption has us where we are today, unable to smoke in almost all public places.

Brian