• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Absolutecigars.com

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Anyone else ever get merchandise from this half Canadian, half American company? If so... what was your experience with them? I have a big beef with Jeff Cohen (VP of the internet site) that I am getting ready to vent it here and at CF!

Michael,

Mike here from Absolutecigars.com.  I handle customer service for the company and am sorry to hear you had a problem. I would be more than happy to address this personally.

Please can you get in touch with me at MikeG@Absolutecigars.com so that we can correct whatever problem there may be.

To clarify one point: Absolutecigars.com is a 100% Canadian company, based in Montreal.  We have an independant U.S. partner that handles some accessories and cigar clothing lines (not cigars) for us.

I hope to hear from you so that we can clear up the problem.

Best regards,

Mike
www.Absolutecigars.com

OK Mike.. I found a free minute!
I want to let everyone know that MIke here has made a sincere effort and took some I'm sure very valueable time in looking into my undesired transaction and is makeing leaps and bounds in rectafying this deal. He is a credit to public relations and I am happy to say I think he has succeeded in changing my opinion on his company. I am a very small fish in this pond but he treated me with all the respect of a big fish! Thanks Mike!

I want to put a great finish on my unfortunate displeasure with Abosolutecigars.com ! Mike has made right with the sour taste I had in my mouth! He sent me out some free merchandise and gave me a discount that I will be using on a future purchase. I now have complete faith in this company, they (MikeG) are a class act!
Thanks again Mike!