• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid Liquid.

MountainPasser

Highest Passer CONUS.
Well I just got back from smoking an Acid Liquid. It’s the smoke I received from McP pass. I picked this cigar because I wanted to try one but I didn’t want to try it bad enough to pay full price. I must say I didn’t think I would like this cigar at all. I did however keep an open mind as I was trying it. I didn’t think I would like the partagas black label either but it's one of my favorites. Well the acid disappoint me, I didn't like it at all. :(

The cigar had good construction and a nifty look with the pigtail. The prelight aroma was very flowery/spicy. This was not to my liking. The draw was just on the easy side of perfect. It produced tons of smoke that was very thick. The smoke was full of flavor the unfortunate part was it was mostly bad. The after taste was like getting perfume in your mouth. It was that same flowery/spicy taste but with tobacco, not a good thing. The burn was perfect with a nice tight gray ash. If you like the way this cigar smells you will love it. It wasn’t my cup of tea.

For the record I’m glad I tried it. I like to give an informed opinion when asked. If the cigar had been treated with a flavor other than cheap perfume I would have liked it. I’m planning on trying more flavored cigars soon.

Mpass

Did you dream about naked chicks, fanning you while you were laying in a hammock?

I did!

ROFLMAO

I wrote a review on the Acid KMV, check it out if you get a minute. I have found the reactions to the Acid cigars to be incredibly varied. :D

I Tried the Acid earthiness from McP's pass the other night. I agree with MP it is a well made cigar but I imagine that must be what smoking a sheet of Bounce fabric softener must taste like.

I'm not complaining, mind you, I wanted to try them too.

My 0.02
Robb

Robbmt said:
I'm not complaining, mind you, I wanted to try them too.
Agreed. They are great to try so you can know what it tastes like. A lot of people are big fans of these cigars and it is easier to discuss it with them if you know what they taste like. ;)