• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ACID

jennyferraynor

Reaction score
So a little background. I’m a cigar newbie, there are a couple cigar shops but they’re about an hour from my house. So the only place to get a cigar is the local tobacco shops.
One of them does have a large/r selection.
Do people who actually enjoy smoking cigars like ACID’s? Any flavor? Also can I get any recommendations to start with?

Many on this forum say, “smoke what you like, like what you smoke.” Most of us don’t smoke many Acids, but honestly they are one of the reasons I started smoking. You will get many suggestions here. Read the threads and learn as much as you can or want. You’ve kind of done it already but head over to the new member thread and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Joe nailed it all. You aren't going to find a lot of love for ACID around here, but lots have been introduced to traditional cigar smoking via them -- ACID is a gateway drug. :p

As for where to get them if you like them or any other NC (non-Cuban), there's a plethora of online vendors out there who ship pretty much anywhere in the world. If you are outside the USoA, find a reputable Cuban Cigar (CC) vendor, such as La Casa del Habano and do it up right. Some great online NC vendors are Cigar Page, Fox, Small Batch, and even Cigars International.

ACID's are some of the best selling cigars out there, I've never smoked any though. We had a meeting with our DE rep a few weeks ago & it's always funny to see the folks who come up the counter with a few along with other cigars & say oh those acids are for a "friend"..lol I always tell folks to smoke what you like, it's your money. As folks have already posted for many folks ACID's were their introduction to cigars. The Kuba Kuba is their best selling version, Blondie, Acid 20. Take a look at www.cigarbid.com, Cigars international or Thompson

I smoked a few Acid Kuba Kuba and Acid Blondie as well as Ambrosia line cigars when I started. Infused cigars are typically a passing phase for most. Kinda like wearing lady under garments. Ughhh. Never mind that. Move along. Nothing to see here.