• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Actor Heath Ledger is Dead at 27...

Wow, definately a shocker. I wouldn't have pinned him as someone with drug problems but it seems the spotlight brings out the worst in many. Hopefully they aren't jumping the gun with these drug allegations, because that would be a shame to see someones death darkened in that way. The new Batman looks amazing as well.

This is beyond shocking...Ledger was one of my favorite actors since he appeared in The Patriot...easily my favorite movie. I wonder what his death will mean for the movie..but more importantly...prayers sent to everyone that was close to him....27, years old...my god.

I enjoyed his work. He will be missed.

As of now most sites are reporting it was a cardiac arrest. I'd like to hope that drugs played no part.

Definitely very hard to believe. Was quite shocked when I heard this as well. Have heard that it was suicide or "accidental overdose," and the reports are that he was battling pnuemonia at the time as well. Dunno...guess we'll have to wait and see. Still, a tremendous loss.

I just knew this was an internet prank when I first saw it, but apparently not. This is really sad as Ledger was just starting to come into his own as an actor. I hope they still release the Batman movie as it was supposed to be his best performance yet.

It's pretty sobering to see somone that young with such potential die. Just one more example of why we should live every day like it might be the last.

D

This is beyond shocking...Ledger was one of my favorite actors since he appeared in The Patriot...easily my favorite movie. I wonder what his death will mean for the movie..but more importantly...prayers sent to everyone that was close to him....27, years old...my god.

From what I heard on the radio, they have already finished filming the movie. So his death won't affect it. Sad news indeed. RIP.

No better and no sadder then any other 27 yo junkie killing themselves. Just more famous.

No better and no sadder then any other 27 yo junkie killing themselves. Just more famous.

Alot of truth in that Ray.

Reminds me of River Phoenix.

Its just somewhat of a shame that when you apparently have the world by the ass, some choose to piss it up against the wall.