• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Addison, TX (Dallas) Cigar Shop Event

septumus

On Thrusday the 17th Kinky Friedman is going to be showing up at Cigar Shop & More in Addison. The event is scheduled from 5:30pm-7:30pm but it will probably last until 9 (when they close). Being new here I hope to meet as many of the local CPers as I can and make some new smoking buddies!

(For those with GPS)
4285 Beltline Rd
Addison, TX 75001

(For those without)
North East corner of Beltline and Midway. Look for the Genghis Grill restaurant sign or the Condom Sense (whichever catches your eye :laugh: ).

If you get lost or need better directions feel free to call them at 972/661-9136. The staff is excellent and can help you with just about anything.

I won't be showing up until about 7pm but I work right next door in the UPS Store, if you show up and leave before I get there feel free to stop next door and say hello! Hope to see you there!

-Joss

(edited for time correction)

Looks like I finally got a reason to smoke that Texas Jew Boy... :thumbs:

I'll plan on it!

mac

I'll be there if all goes well. Hey Mac, Kinky has a cigar by the same name as well!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Joss!

We carry his full line at our shop in College Station. All of us are personal friends of him so if you do go let him know the boys from Texas Ave. Cigars bid him well. You might wanna hook him up with a bottle of Jameson as well, it's his favorite.

His Lines include Utopian, Willie, Kinkycristo, Texas Jew Boy (name of his old band), and The governor

All the proceeds from his utopian line go to support his pet saving ranch. The kinkycristo isnt worth the money, but if your going to get something get THE WILLIE. It is by far his best smoke. If you dont want to purchase a whole box from him, I can get them for you in a signed box at a semi discounted rate than what he has them for. Just let me know.

Hmmm, now that I don't work down the street anymore I'm going to have to try to plan out a trip back to our Dallas office so I can swing by there.

I'll pencil it in on my calender.

Cigar Shop and More in Addison is proud to announce that we will be hosting a Kinky Friedman Cigar Event! The following are the details about this event:

Where: Cigar Shop and More (Addison location)
When: Thursday January 17th, 2007 from 5:30pm-7:30pm

Kinky himself will be present to autograph all purchases made. We will also be offering a 5 pack assortment in a leather case autographed by Kinky!

Come join us for this special event. Drinks and Snacks will be provided.

This message was sent by: Cigar Shop & More, 4285 Belt Line Rd, Addison, TX 75001

The message I just got in my email about the event.