• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Addy in profile

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
When I joined CP, everyone used to say "Addy in Profile" all the time mooching cigars off the newbies. Why do I not see that anymore? There have been 71 members join since I came on board and the "mooch" has become a thing of the past.

Could it be because, us new folks would send you a pack of dog rockets and you would be expected to send something back and you didn't want the dog rockets to start with?

What gives?

One of you FOG's clue me in!

:D

BTW: Addy in Profile! :sign:

LMFAO Wade!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Bruddah! (can I say that since I'm not from the Islands?) :sign:

Yeah, you can say it but it's like apples & oranges. They are both fruits but from a different family. :thumbs:

Its maybe because im from Sweden and we have been neutral and have not been involved in a "war" in about 200 years. Therefore nobody won´t "bomb" me... ;) :p :D

But hey! If someone want´s to start a war here in Sweden, go right ahead.

Addy in profile ;)

Hey SD, I;ll mooch off ya ;)

Addy in profile :p

As is a list of my favorite cigars :thumbs:

:sign:

Sam

Azon said:
Its maybe because im from Sweden and have not been involved in a "war" in about 200 years.
You're 200 years old!? WOW!

:sign: :sign:

stogieman said:
Yeah, you can say it but it's like apples & oranges. They are both fruits but from a different family. :thumbs:
Duuuuuuude! thats cold! Callin' them "Fruits" :( Man, I would give you such a slap if I didn't just get my nails done! :p

WOW...it looks like SD has instigated bombing wars all over the place!

Preparing ammunition..........

When I joined CP, everyone used to say "Addy in Profile" all the time mooching cigars off the newbies. Why do I not see that anymore? There have been 71 members join since I came on board and the "mooch" has become a thing of the past.

WOW, when you joined ?? A full 2 months ago! How things change over time, huh?
I guess "Back in the Day", or "Way Back When..." we old timers had some crazy ideas. You new folks are going to teach the FOGs how its really done! :D

Captain B said:

WOW, when you joined ?? A full 2 months ago! How things change over time, huh?
I guess "Back in the Day", or "Way Back When..." we old timers had some crazy ideas. You new folks are going to teach the FOGs how its really done! :D
Smartass!!!!

:D :sign: