• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ads47 My superHero!

FullMoonFrenzy

:thumbs: I was hit today. Unsuspectingly I went to my post office box today for my usual assortment of bills, and what did my wandering eyes did it see, but the key for the big box with a SUPRISE FOR ME!!! Now I am pretty easy when it comes to suprises, I love them all....big BIGGER, BIGGEST, (lol) little, mi-nute, minuter-rer, heck a stick of gum makes me giddy!! sO THERE lays the cutest red white and blue box I have seen in months with my name on it...what could it be now?....( music of horns in background), So I think oh boy suprise for Becky, must be my lucky day, what could it be? is it anthrax?, a mini fire extinguisher?, ill gotten Indy booty? a video tape?, or the thongs Ash wants me to wear on-cam next weekend?? LOL joking joking folks...humor here...NOOOOOOOOO better than that!!!!....Ash sent me 2/two/TWO/DOS/DOO/SVINE/UNOX2 wonderfull mega five star cigars.......OMG...and and omg other goodones, dont want to mention any names and start any jealousy.!! OMG down south we give less for dowries!!
I am in smokers heaven and will dedicate my smoking pleasures all weekend to ADS47!! ( and what the heck I will dedicate any other pleasures I might have to ADS47 for the weekeend toooo!!!) Maybe it is after all gonna be a lucky weekend too!!! .......Thanks AD YOU ROCK...... :D :love: FMF

Congrats. FullMoon and cudos to ads47 for a great bombing run. Anyone what to bomb Maui?? just kidding :D

Couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Enjoy those smokes Becky, and how about a review in "what you been smoking lately?"

Matt

Good move ADS47 :thumbs:
The whole point of a bombing is to make someone feel good.
You sure did that :D

Bill