• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adults only..... and our moderators too.

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Really hesitated about posting this and would quite understand if our moderators would like to pull it...... of course knowing our moderators I think the only thing they'll be pulling is their %*$#.
tease.gif

Caution/Warning - This link is for a muture audience only and not recommended to be visited in a public area.

rotlaugh.gif
Matt's new favorite web site.
banana2.gif

Yea uh...... hmmm.... hmm...... Yea, thats uh.. ok link. Yea.

Yep, that one's for me.. I'm very muture. LMAO!!! :)

BTW..already had that site bookmarked and visit it every morning as I sip my coffee. It helps me wake up. :)

It might be time to setup an "Anything Goes Forum" :D LOL

there are kids on this site?

you know, there are oncs where when you move your mouse over it, for example, she'd remove her top. and when you move the mouse away, she'd put her shirt back on.

it was pretty fun, since there was like 20 girls to do this to. but i can't find it around anymore.

i'll let you know if i find it.

Matt R said:

BTW..already had that site bookmarked and visit it every morning as I sip my coffee. It helps me wake up. :)
Beats caffeine!

:0 OH MY :0

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

BACCHUS said:
Matt R said:

Beats caffeine!
Beats something.......

thejollyco said:
there are kids on this site?
Boy is that a loaded question.... :0 :sign:

My warning was not because of kids on this site but more so as respect to those that find stuff like this offensive and to those that work in an office setting where opening this could be quite embarrassing. I'm sure that any kid that somehow stumbled into this site and by chance happen to find this post has already been surfing the web in a lot more explicive sites.

Why would I not know that Matt would already have this site bookmarked......
crazy.gif

Thats definately a bookmarked page on this computer LOL ;)

BenjieV :D :D