• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Chateau Fuente Maduro

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Okay I just bought a 5-pack from CigarBid, for 25 dollars, I have never had one but I do like maduro. First off the cigar is nicely wrapped, nice and firm. When lit the cigar burned evenly and had nice white ash. The smell was very pleasant and the taste was full bodied and mellow, plus the draw was easy but not loose, very little aftertaste. The taste had hints of cedar and grass, I think the rest of the 5-pack I will let rest for about 6 months before I try another one. Overall the experience was enjoyable, I had it with some nice Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee which incidentally I got from cigrabid, it was the "La Estrelle Cubana Coffee Jamaican blend paid 5 dollars for 1/2 a pound. So give it a shot.

I picked up 5 of em' myself last week. I got mine at the El Sol Cigar Co in Ybor City down in Tampa. I aquired 5 sun grown and 5 maduro. I'm like you PG, they'll sit for a good 6 months before I fire one of them beauties up. :thumbs:

yeah PG, the price was a little better than Cigarbid. I paid $19 for 5 of the beauties...... :p
Here's the web site if you want to check it out. He's got boxes of em' for $72.88. :thumbs:

To order any other cigars other than the El Sol brand, you have to e-mail them at rsaitta@elsolcigars.com

www.elsolcigars.com

I know that next month I'll be ordering a box of the maduros and maybe even a box of the sun growns myself. :D