• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Cubanitos (Tin)

cigah_smoka

Proud Padron slut!!
Reaction score
WOW! I decided to take home from the shop a Tin of these little guys just out of curiosity. Let me say it wasn't bad idea! These are GGGGGGREAT! A very nice medium bodied cigar with perfect draw and good aroma. The wrapper is African Cameroon that is guaranteed to be ten years old!! No joke, this little cigar is just as good as any of the Black label AF cigars! It lasted only 20 minutes, but it makes for a great quickie smoke (that's why I bought 'em!). A 92 in my book! I strongly recommend picking a tin up!

I love the Cubanitos. I've gone through about 4 tins of them already.

One of the BEST easy to find Fuentes.

Good call on the AF Cubanitos! Definitely one of my favorite cigars in a tin and packed with flavor! A perfect short smoke that doesn't disappoint. If you want to try another great Fuente short smoke... try the AF Exquisito in the NATURAL wrapper.... this isn't cameroon as you would normally think... it's actually the Ecuadoran Sungrown wrapper! If you love Fuente Sungrowns as I do... you're going to love the Exquisito Natural!

Aloha,

Wade

I definitely can agree with you on that one Wade. I really like the AF Exquisitos too! In fact, I too love all Fuente Sungrown stuff. :D :love: