• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Hemmingway Signature

J Lew

taste like chicken
this cigar started out burning a little fast but about halfway through slowed down nice, a uniform even burn the whole smoke however I noticed it was not the tightest rolled cigar. The flavor was great throughout, strong with a sharp bite without any bitterness while midway thru creamy. I would smoke this one again happily however the cost was $8.50 for the stick at the Humidor which I thought there are better smokes out there at that price. ???

Anyone else try these? :lookup:

J
I guess I may not be the best one to comment since aside from the AF Classic this is my favorite smoke.  :love:  :love:  :love:  IMHO the MOST IMPORTANT part of this cigar is it's consistancy (sp)  :D  Everytime I light one up I get the same great taste same great body you mentioned in your review :thumbs:  Ohhhh I am gettin excited thinkin about it now   :0
If you do decide to make this a ongoing affair you can find them less expensive on the net (about $6.50 w/shipping) ;)

:lookup: Ummm guys? Did ya see the box for sale in the buy/sell section?? :lookup: It's even below MSRP...hint...hint.

and I'll take a box yeeeeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaawwwwwwww!

:) :) glad to see benji to the other great price thanks :D :D