• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Short Story

emodx

Banned
I have had a a handfull of these and haven't been too pleased. While it is an ok smoke, where is the flavor? Ok strength, goo burn, great smoke. Nothing but pepper for me. Now it isn't that is a bad thing, but even the tobacco flavor lacked any richness. I am a usual fan of Fuentes, but so far these are lack luster. Any comments?

Emo

ok, now I feel better. Everyone said how great these were but I found the ss to be highly peppery and had a little too much heat, the draw was tighter than I perfer, I will say the strength was good I sent one on my pass because some on the site said they enjoyed them. I wont by anymore. ???

Never tried it, so, I'll save my money..... ;)

You mean...you guys actually smoke those short stories...Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Just kidding :p

Confucius says "One mans good smoke is another mans dog rocket" :lookup:

Okay, I really like the Short Stories. Because of its size, you really have to take your time between puffs or it will smoke very hot. Be patient with these and you do get rewarded. If not, oh well more for me. ;) :D

Shadow makes a great point :thumbs: ...if I didn't spend so much time being a smart ass...I probably would have posted the same thing.LMAO

Thanks for keeping the thread in line bronter. :D

I couldn't agree more..... its my go to cigar when I'm looking for a quickie. :D

Anyone who doesn't want the Short Stories they have may feel free to send them my way. I love those little things.

I whole-heartedly agree, it's a quicky, but TAKE YOUR TIME. This is also my standard go-to quicky. And also my favorite gift to my mail-carrier who always has a cigarette hangin' outta his mouth. I told him the same thing. Take it slow.

I just had an AF Exquisito...that was a very tastey small smoke. Much better value than the SS IMHO. Worth a try for you guys that like the SS. :D
Emo

Emo, I've smoked the AF Exquisito and it is a nice smoke, but if I had a choice I would stick with the Short Story. JMHO

Well then send me all you exquisito's for proper disposal and if I get my hands on SS's, you can dispose of them as you please. :p
Emo

On my way out to toast a short story right now, will let you know what I think, later

I knew that there would be some flak (reaction) from even a slightly negative review of the "Short Story"...and I was right. LOL :D

Might as well say that anyone HATES Opus X or Cohibas. ;)

Sam :)

Had the SS at about 11:30 last night, and found it to be a quite enjoyable little cigar (Thank you Devin). I did hurry it a bit around the middle, and it did get hot, but I blew it out and rested it for about 5 minutes, then touched the light up a bit and continued the smoke. One harsh puff in after the rush was the only negative. All I can say, you gotta have the abilty to take your time and smoke gently with this little baby. If you do that, it will provide you with a good 35 minutes of Puro Pleasure.

I have two words on the SS..... Yum-Yum.

I like them, if you've followed one of the threads, I was trying to score a box from a friend of mine, but didn't get them. I bought the box that General Gil was selling, so I'll have some Yum-Yum when they show up :)

But you have to smoke 'em slooooooow. If not, they burn nasty hot. But if you take your time with them, I think it's a very enjoyable smoke.

-Tony

ST, if you are having trouble finding them locally, Holts will let you back-order the SS (one box only for BO) and they get them on a regular basis. Fortunately for me my local guy gets them on a regular basis and gives me a call when they come in.