• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aficionado's cigar friendly restaurant search tool

SFG75

Master-passer
While going through the CA site, I found this link to a directory where you can find cigar friendly restaurants in your area. I'm 72 miles west of the nearest one to me, and over 130 miles to three others! You get a listing of menus, ballpark figure on pricing, whether or not htey sell cigars, and whether or not htey have a humidor. Pretty cool thing. Anyone ever been to one of these places? Might hit one in Lincoln next week. :)

I know of several in Atlanta, but thats a 2 hour drive for me. Other than that I dont think there is anything close. ???

I just assume every place is cigar friendly, until I'm told otherwise. ;) LMAO

Well I don't need a link to know there are none in Connecticut due to the do-gooding GD liberals passing a state-wide smoking ban :angry:

Hey you Kerry supporters, ask his campaign for his position on smoking bans in PRIVATE BUSINESSES like bars our restaurants. You sure you still want to vote for him now?

Well, I say good riddance. Smoking is bad for you. I'm just glad someone like Kerry can step up and save me from myself. :lookup:

TheBeast said:
I just assume every place is cigar friendly, until I'm told otherwise. ;) LMAO
You have to check out cigar weekly, they are always complaining of that kind of thing over there.

I wouldn't worry about Kerry's position CCat, he'll change his mind on it next week :) :sign: