• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After cigars ?

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
What do you like after a smoke ? mints, sweets, drinks, etc
Since my ultimate thing for after smoking a cigar would be "down-time" with Sara Evans. (see sig picture). Or for that case even before a smoke, all heck anytime with Sara tops my bill.

I like the candy canes that are blue, yellow, red and purple. Think they are a "tootie- frootie" flavor. I just break off a lil' piece and put it under my tongue.
Raspberry brewed tea sneaks into play too.

Don't like mints, gotta be something sweet (again ,see sig pic) :love:

Oh yeah, Sara Evans would be my choice too, just love that song "Backseat Of A Greyhound Bus". :thumbs:

But after a cigar, I usually enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of Tea

Scotch or Bourbon of course.

I like coffee while I'm smoking and I'm usually STARVING after a cigar.

I personally don't eat anything after a cigar.
Love savoring the aftertaste.

I like a little poon-tang after a good smoke. I also like a little poon-tang after a bad smoke...or no smoke at all.

Tony Bones said:
I like a little poon-tang after a good smoke. I also like a little poon-tang after a bad smoke...or no smoke at all.
LMAO @ Tony :sign: :sign:

I usually like to take a hot shower (making sure my crack is squeeky clean), brush my teeth, rinse with minty fresh Listerine and then crawl in bed with Mrs. gawntrail for a rather vigorous session of tossin, turnin' and general blanket tugging :p

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
I usually like to take a hot shower (making sure my crack is squeeky clean), brush my teeth, rinse with minty fresh Listerine and then crawl in bed with Mrs. gawntrail for a rather vigorous session of tossin, turnin' and general blanket tugging :p

M. Gipson
So you two are both troubled sleepers then, right?
Did I get that right?
Somebody?
I think I'm confused.
Dave :p

Remind me never to herf with any of you guys that like to "get busy" after smoking a cigar. :sign:

This is really weird, I know. I never thought I'd actully bring it up....

Some of y'all probably remember when I had my oral surgery. Well, I bought some Sensodyne Toothpaste for my recoverey.

During the time shortly after I was still using that toothpaste because it was still there. Then I had my first post-surgery cigar. I have to say using that toothpaste after I had a good gar was my favoite thing. It seemed to accentuate the flavors of a good smoke ??? Not sure why, but it did. :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

Not so you'd notice but I do have a 44" chest.

If one person chimes in and says " I like AVB's 44 double d's after a cigar", this is the last post ya'all will see of me :D

I didn't say anything about having double D's. You'll have to ask Puro about what those are like. :0