• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Afternoon Herfine with Sam Guss

nick

I just wanted to post and say that i just returned from a la casa de sam guss, and a wonderfull afternoon mini-herf and lunch. i had a great time and we swapped some cigars and let me tell you, this gentleman is very generous in his trading and giving. I had a wonderfull time meeting him and had a great lunch, thanks to melissa, and great conversation.

i left with a couple new smokes to try and smoked one there, i am now turned on to the hemingway short story and will get myself somemore of these wonderfull little smokes,

Thanks to sam for the hospitality,

Nick

sorry i hit the "e" instead of "g" on the end of herfing in the title

LOL@Herfine...sounds Bovine to me! Enough w/ the jokes. :thumbs: Herf on brotehrs! :thumbs:

Emo

The pleasure was mine Nick! I appreciated the smokes and look forward to our next meeting.

I am glad I got you hooked on those Hemingway Short Stories. To date they are one of my favorite cigars and rate around a 93 for me. These are awesome smokes, don't cost that much and at least through online sources are usually readily available.

See you next time! You got my phone numbers, call anytime.

Sam