• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aganorsa Leaf Stateline Cigar Exclusive Release event

vortex

"A billion Eddie Barzoons jogging into the future
Stop by if you're in the neighborhood. Near State Line Liquors, too. :)

Starts at 4pm this Saturday. Small but comfortable lounge that seats about ten. My only concern is that too many will show up for it but it's a new local lounge. I figured I'd drop by to see how it goes and figured I'd see if anyone here might be up for it on short notice.

Edit to reiterate: If you're in the neighborhood! I'd hate to see someone drive any distance only to have too little space to accommodate them.

It's near the Elkton, Md. and Newark, DE state line on Elkton Rd. on the De side.

Hope to see you,

Steve

statelinecigar.com

Last edited:
Just met two of these guys in a shop up in Jersey on Tuesday. Nice folks. Seem more interested in talking tobacco than pushing product, which is cool. Small crowd would cater to that, I think. Hope it's a good event!

Just met two of these guys in a shop up in Jersey on Tuesday. Nice folks. Seem more interested in talking tobacco than pushing product, which is cool. Small crowd would cater to that, I think. Hope it's a good event!

Aganorsa's Terence Reilly and Co? I guess I'll meet them Saturday. The manager of the shop, Luis, is fairly young and seems like an avid fan of cigars, too.