• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aged Tobac

puros_bran

I have been studying (smoking) various pipe tobacs both "fresh" and aged and have come to the conclusion that aged pipe tobac doesnt matter to the extent that aged cigars do. This aids my instant gratification not a lick of patience gotta have it now or i dont want it personality,but maybe I am missing something here. Have tried escudo 02, penzance 03, haddos delight 03 and a few more I'd have to lie to date but you get the point, Are they not aged enough to change that much or do they really just not change much with age.

I appreciate the link but I have been all over that set of FAQ"s. Was actually wanting members opinion though. lol I guess scientific research aint good enough for a hillbilly I need my bro's thoughts and feelings to

I appreciate the link but I have been all over that set of FAQ"s. Was actually wanting members opinion though. lol I guess scientific research aint good enough for a hillbilly I need my bro's thoughts and feelings to

ROFLMFAO!!!!! Puros...I'm SOOOOOOO with ya, brother!!! :sign: A 'billy needs the "family" opinion, not some freakin' "know-it-all" scientist!!!! LMAO!!!

Floyd T. :sign:

My take on this is my taste buds must not be developed enough to distinguish the difference. I mean it's got to be me, everyone else seems to just go gaga over the 3-6 year old pipe tobacco.
In blends that are mostly Va. tobaccos I can taste a difference, just in that they don't bite me as bad. Must have something to do with the tannins as in cigars.